05.10.2010 11:40 p.m.
Ni Suhail baru sahaja muntah buat kali kedua malam ini. The first one was around 9 pm. There's no fever so far. He refused to take any liquid since then. I would try to avoid milk for the time being unless he requested for it later on. Hope everything will goes fine. Amin.
Daddy.. if u read this... don't worry... insyaAllah... hopefully he'll be fine.
But.. can I give ORS to him if he continues to vomit?
Morning- still vomitting (2x)
- took a small amount of 100 plus (without gas) and honey star
- asking for some rice around 12.30 p.m.
Afternoon - having some fever.
- went to see a GP.. body temp = 38.2oC
She gave him supp. Voren. and supplied us with PCM syrup and Promethazine HCL to control
his nausea/ vomitting.
- ate 6 pieces of biscuits and 2 tbs of 100 Plus (without gas)
- ate 5 tbs of mee, a glass of plain water
- small amount of clear jelly
Night - just had a bottle of milk
- small amount of water